ARCP Chair Training
The Assessments Team run regular training sessions for educators to train them to chair ARCP panels.
- What is the purpose of an ARCP?
- What is the purpose of an ARCP panel?
- What is the role of a Chair?
- Ensure delivery of ARCPs follows the Gold Guide
- How the revalidation process fits into the ARCP process
- The time scales and process for appeals
By the end of the training, attendees will:
Understand the role, responsibility and authority of the Chair and understand what support is available
Understand the role and responsibility of other Panel Members
Understand how ARCPs inform the Revalidation process
Understand the Appeals process
If you would like to book onto the training, please contact the Assessments Team to find out more information: firstname.lastname@example.org